Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I was going to work on my curtain project today, but I procrastinated by making an egg collecting apron instead. Also, we have a new layer! One of the barred rocks, I think, because I caught her in a nest box and we got five light brown eggs today. Good thing, too, because all the pie yesterday used a bunch!
594F93E3-E93F-4906-ABC8-BFD5EB6C503B.jpeg

1306E6CE-8E7E-4F1F-A41C-40277956C752.jpeg

I used an embroidery stitch for the first time ever!

I was going to work on my curtain project today, but I procrastinated by making an egg collecting apron instead. Also, we have a new layer! One of the barred rocks, I think, because I caught her in a nest box and we got five light brown eggs today. Good thing, too, because all the pie yesterday used a bunch!
View attachment 2428041

View attachment 2428040
Amazing! Did you have a pattern?
I love it! I sometimes put eggs in my pockets and have ended up with broken eggs...

View attachment 2428041

View attachment 2428040
10/10 stars!

Got our Christmas tree today!
The whole room smells of pine! I will post an undecorated picture, and when we decorate, which will be tomorrow! We are going to have a decorating part!
7 to 8 feet noble fir! Thanks to home depot! We checked out central market, but they didn't have a real good selection...
We decorated a jade tree because we have a bathroom under construction, so the tub and vanity are currently sitting in our living room taking up too much space. 😆

Back
Top Bottom