Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Tom Bright

Chirping
Jul 19, 2020
Monse, Washington
What's in the feed you get in Mansfield? (I'm NW of Coulee City, so fairly close to Mansfield.)
Feed is wheat, barley, peas,tritcale and then a mineral supplement. 16% protein natural, but not organic. It is bulk,so you have to have drums or buy it in tote form. Like I said I have been feeding it for one year with no problems. TOM (
DSCN0524.JPG
PM me for name and phone #)

Jan 4, 2020
Arlington Washington
Windstorm blew through Tuesday night. Already soggy ground let the trees topple over everywhere. There were hot lines dangling in between power poles all over. Everyone was so happy to see PUD working away all night last night. They finished around 7am.

Well still isn’t working :/ luckily the neighbor has some flooding by our fence line. Snagging that for the birds for now.

Anyone else affected by the storms?

Sequel

Crossing the Road
6 Years
Feb 17, 2015
Kitsap County, Western Washington
Windstorm blew through Tuesday night. Already soggy ground let the trees topple over everywhere. There were hot lines dangling in between power poles all over. Everyone was so happy to see PUD working away all night last night. They finished around 7am.

Well still isn’t working :/ luckily the neighbor has some flooding by our fence line. Snagging that for the birds for now.

Anyone else affected by the storms?
Oh yes we had an all day power outage but it’s back on. Lots of trees and pieces of trees down, lines down and mudslides . A couple roads were closed but they have those open now too.
I found this text alert thing that sends texts about road closures etc. I got a lot of pings for a couple days there!

KikiDeAnime

Crowing
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
This might be an odd question but for those with female cats, what did you do to prepare them the night before their spay surgery??
I know vets will tell owners what should be done but I'm doing some reading online about it because I'm now able to get Nyx spayed this year! Yay!
I already know that they can't have food/water during the night before the surgery.

Top Bottom