Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Always set whatever bill they give you on the keys or across the drawer until you count back the change. We had too many scammers at the book store who would try and say they gave a larger denomination bill than they did.

Also just smile blankly at them if they are being self entitled morons. I always found that works, but I've been told I have the dead eyed "you're an idiot stare" down. We got a lot of idiots there.

If they are actually angering you, be polite and get someone higher to help deal with them. Don't say anything rude back, no matter how justly they deserve it.

20210602_214348.jpg

The infection rate among unvaccinated hasn't changed since before the vaccine was available. The vaccine is working. Breakthrough infections are very rare.

We'll remain masked. The aspiring Typhoid Marys are the reasons I get sick each year since they never cover when they cough. Or wash their hands after the toilet. This last year is the first one I didn't catch a cold or bronchitis.

And I'll taunt the gods of irony as hubby calls it. Now that everyone has masks, we're all ready for the ash from the next volcanic eruption. Hubby also says I have a warped sense of humor.

I almost always take pictures sideways in landscape. It's only upright for portraits and that's rare. Usually when I'm taking a chicken picture for my wallpaper.

Video is always sideways because nothing irritates me more than people who can't take videos properly.
Yes! You never go to the movies and see an upright screen! :barnie

We were playing pickleball at a court in our development, and a deer, (not a momma, but a doe who is one year old, protecting her pregnant mother deer, we call them "last year's models.") ran after our dog, then lept, tucked in her legs and landed just all her body on our dog. He was okay, after we had him lay down on part of our pickleball court so the deer could not get to him.

Back
Top Bottom