Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Morning is it raining all over it is here.
Chickens are out.. went in to close coops, main coop Smudge jumps off the table goes running to his coop.

Glad to the dog is well after the deer.. ? Never heard of that before

We were playing pickleball at a court in our development, and a deer, (not a momma, but a doe who is one year old, protecting her pregnant mother deer, we call them "last year's models.") ran after our dog, then lept, tucked in her legs and landed just all her body on our dog. He was okay, after we had him lay down on part of our pickleball court so the deer could not get to him.
Now that would have been a great video shot in the landscape format ! Wow! Your poor dog!

I really wish they'd stop telling us it'll be clear and sunny when it turns out to rain. I decided to go for a bike ride and brought Duchess, our 2yr old Indian Runner duck. I made the mistake of not wearing a coat and I wore shorts instead of pants because I thought it would be warm.
Duchess enjoyed getting rained on in the basket even though she was mostly wrapped up in a towel.

Even though it's really early in the morning, seeing as it was the only time of the day for them to come, I sold a bunch of old stuff to someone who just left after buying it all. Sold it all for $100 and got an actual 100 dollar bill. Now, as I already know how to spot a fake 100 bill, I looked it over and found that it was real. After that, we loaded all the stuff up into the guy's truck. Surprisingly he was was polite about me checking the bill over.
It's too bad the bank is closed on Sundays and that I can't remember my card pin, otherwise I'd go to the atm outside the bank to put it in.

Even though it's really early in the morning, seeing as it was the only time of the day for them to come, I sold a bunch of old stuff to someone who just left after buying it all. Sold it all for $100 and got an actual 100 dollar bill. Now, as I already know how to spot a fake 100 bill, I looked it over and found that it was real. After that, we loaded all the stuff up into the guy's truck. Surprisingly he was was polite about me checking the bill over.
It's too bad the bank is closed on Sundays and that I can't remember my card pin, otherwise I'd go to the atm outside the bank to put it in.
That’s great! Both the getting money part and the fact that you know how to check it part!

Back
Top Bottom