Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Just got this coupon from Wilco in my e-mail, so I thought I'd share! It doesn't appear to be unique to a certain user so I think sharing it is ethical (I am one of those "extreme" couponer types)

I'm so sorry we can't come today!! I was REALLY looking forward to it and probably would have brought kids with sniffles (mine have colds) but I have no ride because DH has a busy day scheduled with our car. Perhaps Renee and I can just drive down and hang out with CR another day wen if its not a huge meetup. Sorry I can't meet everyone though.

We will all be there tomorrow though, maybe CR will still sneak north
wink.png
That is 90++ miles / 1 1/2+ hour drive... And WAY too much pavement and big buildings !!! They would probably kick me out. See ya can take the kid out of the country but ya cant take the country out of the kid ! ! ! !

Well, my meet-up bliss for this weekend has completely ended in a flop. DH is now working the weekend. Bleh.

Jess, CR gave us a rain check. We'll definitely find some time to go visit. Let's figure out when early next week. Hopefully, by then, I'll know if this fever is just going to stay with her, or if I'm going to be dealing with a house full of little sick-Os.

Well, my meet-up bliss for this weekend has completely ended in a flop. DH is now working the weekend. Bleh.

Jess, CR gave us a rain check. We'll definitely find some time to go visit. Let's figure out when early next week. Hopefully, by then, I'll know if this fever is just going to stay with her, or if I'm going to be dealing with a house full of little sick-Os.

So sorry you're home for the weekend! Wish you could come tomorrow. I'l bring your eggs to you tomorrow evening or Sunday sometime.

Back
Top Bottom