Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Great job on quitting smoking, your kids will thank you later for it(longer life).
thumbsup.gif

Drive safe!!

Wish I could get some eggs from ya now!

...must...be...patient...wait...for...itsren's eggs...LOL!

Last edited:
Haha, I will pray for your ears!  I have a daughter that looks like she's gonna be "Miss Boss" over the boys, we shall see.....

Good job quitting smoking!!!!!!!!! :celebrate Hard habit to break, but well worth it!!

Chloe is "miss boss" over everything around here except adults! lol She's smart, polite, and very stubborn! lol Most common phrase spoken in the past week has been. "You talk to much!" lol

Thanks on the congrats! I used the patch for the first 30 days, and I think that saved my husbands life a few times! lol I feel much healthier without them, and haven't had any lung issues.
I did have a mild asthma attack last week. But that was from running back and forth across the road trying to catch my neighbors lose horse! Cold air and stressful activity does it to me every time. Or high thin cold air...

I have the same problem when I get to running, it can be so painful. I have never been a runner, but always wish I could.... I have our tredmill set up in the mildewy basement, so I never can spend much time on it before my tiny lungs get irritated
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom