Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Have I just po'd everybody under the sun or something? I was all excited last night to share my news about getting my coop & pen expansion done... early even... Posted pics, too. And did I get a congrats or a thumbs up from anybody? Nada, zilch, zero.
idunno.gif
I'm sorry I didn't comment. I was browsing and catching up from my phone yesterday and sometimes it's especially hard to comment from a phone. It looked crazy good, and didn't seem like an addition at all! You guys did a fantastic job putting it together and I know the chickens will be happier. Don't assume that because nobody comments they didn't see or appreciate...I recently thought the same with some pics I posted but I know people saw and likely just didn't have the right comments or computer access at the time to comment. We like you here!
Quote:
It had a big white head and huge yellow beak...looked like this:
Bald_eagle_landing.jpg

Do ya know what makes that bird so beautiful???? Because its bald like me!!! Yup that would be a bald eagle.
Thinking back about this morning...I'm STILL shocked at what happened! I can't believe it didn't hurt any of the girls it landed on with those talons! And yes CR...you do quite resemble a bald eagle. Bald...and beautiful on the inside you old ball of mush
hugs.gif
gig.gif

Quote: Like chicken?
wink.png

I have NO CLUE !!!! I was just wondering if I could get anybody to jump under the bus!!!
lau.gif

Have I just po'd everybody under the sun or something? I was all excited last night to share my news about getting my coop & pen expansion done... early even... Posted pics, too. And did I get a congrats or a thumbs up from anybody? Nada, zilch, zero.
idunno.gif
NO Carolyn you have not. I have been in a hurry lately and thought I may have just missed it. But looking at how many others didn't see it I would think there may have been a problem. Sorry
Congrats on getting yer coop expansion done. I do have a question. Are those raspberry canes? Do you prune them?
Quote: Yes please do. And FOR EVERYBODY !!!!! remember I am at the perfect rest point of EXIT 68. I can meet there or tell how to get to my place which is 5 miles away on a main hwy.
MMMMM, my DW made a Kahlua Pork shoulder in the slow cooker over the weekend. I just made a BBQ Kahlua Pork quesadia. Nummers
I want some and ya be goin right by!!!! I stay up late especially for good food!!!
droolin.gif

Quote: Of all nights, tonight is my tightest on time constraints. I have an appointment to pick up a trailer load of milk every Wed morning. Can't be late, and not sure my DW would let me part with any. She loves her pork.
big_smile.png

That does sound good. I might be tempted to hijack a semi somewhere near Fife if I thought I could find you! LOL

What company do you drive for? DH guessed UPS.

Back
Top Bottom