Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I was so upset from my trip to California and what happened when I came home with our "guest handyman" and my chicks. Anyway, it was an awful trip home.

From the Bay Area you have to take the 505 cutoff from 80 to get to 5. As you enter 5 from 505 there is a long sweeping curve onto 5. Next time you go by there, notice the nice stainless steel BBQ by the side of the road and about 50 purses decorating the freeway. A big wind hit us there, snapped the ropes holding the BBQ down and broke the legs of the BBQ off. Over the side it went with my lifetime collection of purses stuffed under it. My old big pressure cooker, and I will find out in the future as I miss it,...... over the side. My purses wound up in the traffic so they where a complete loss. What he did save I have been quietly tossing because they are so scarred up and torn. The BBQ was broken to pieces and here and there.... Now this is under 50 miles from home.... we still had over 700 to go. My fingers where crossed. I was surprised by my emotions about it. It is what it is, except and go on. Now I have an excuse to go out junking and find some new purses!

OH, I am so sorry! Thats terrible! I love junking, but I like it cause I find things I really like to keep! Good luck !

I don't think you will be able to keep them alive that long - pigs! Their hearts and internal organs will give out if you don't put them on restrictions at around 6-7 weeks. We never go longer than 7 weeks. Course, the taste is somewhat based on what you feed them. They WON'T exercise on their own volition. We have 100 coming in two weeks
droolin.gif
I have a cornish cross roo that hid during our last processing last fall. he is as big as a turkey now and free ranges with two buff roos, a buff hen and two barred rock hens. he waddles behind, but is never farm from the flock. he is over 8 months and doing prety well.

Back
Top Bottom