Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Well, I got some pictures today. I will post the ones with the tarp here, and update my family article with more pictures for those interested.

You can see my two girls in the tramp-o-tractor and my kitten Luna in the background. She has a harness on and is attached to 3 leashes that are attached to about an 8" section of railroad tie. It's heavy enough she can't move it, but I can so she can be near me outside.

Now that trampotractors got my interest peaked
thumbsup.gif
I'm gonna have to keep my eye out for one to revamp like that!

As far as boiling Lobster and crabs... pfft.. even then, I can't look them in the eye.. just mumble some apologies and close the lid quick!!
gig.gif
I'm a wimp, I know.

Now, when are they gonna put scratch and sniff chicken on the open market I wonder...
sickbyc.gif

[COLOR=008000]Can We Get a Head Count for Vancouver?[/COLOR]

Now that Saturday is coming up quickly, I was thinking it would be fun to try to see who all are going to be there. I'll start those I think I know: Chicken Rustler Mikeyb SarahKatie CarolynF VelvettFog Hinotori [COLOR=0000CD]add your name to the list![/COLOR]
I'm going. I was supposed to show, but unfortunately the bird I was going to show got mites... I think I caught them in time and am going to do major treatment tonight, and see how things are looking on Friday as to whether I'll go to show or not.

[COLOR=008000]Can We Get a Head Count for Vancouver?[/COLOR]

Now that Saturday is coming up quickly, I was thinking it would be fun to try to see who all are going to be there. I'll start those I think I know: Chicken Rustler Mikeyb SarahKatie CarolynF VelvettFog Hinotori Stumpfarmer, aka Julia [COLOR=0000CD]add your name to the list![/COLOR]
I'm going, via the good impulses of my daughter. Picking up a Splash Ameraucana cockerel and possibly some bantams or hatching eggs, I dunno. Should be out finishing the wire roof for the pen of the new rooster, but my ankles were yelling at me so I came in for a sit-down. I was awake for a good long while last night with shin splints.

Quote:
I wish I were going! My gf and I have gone the past two years when it was in Stephenson and spent the entire weekend at the hotel right on the Columbia River. It was a GREAT excuse to get away for a girls road trip. Last year we even visited the Multnomah Falls one afternoon. It was just beautiful. We had a small get together in our hotel room with snacks and wine for a couple of our favorite WA BYCers, missed some others who were busy working the show and overall had a FANTASTIC time!

Unfortunately, the theater has taken over my life for these next couple of months and I'm missing the big chicken show. Next year I'm hoping to be there again! If you haven't been before and have an opportunity to go just for the day, do it! So much fun, such beautiful birds! Stay away from the SALE corner though or you'll go home with something you hadn't planned on! Last year I arranged to get my 12 Serama eggs and then decided at the last minute to buy 12 of CatDance's assorted Silkie eggs. Glad I did though - those girls are my good little mamas to the Ameraucana chicks now!
Go to the Show - and I hope everyone has a great time. I want to hear all about it. Remember to take pictures!

Back
Top Bottom