Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

My heart is broken, for my Minnow passed on today. I walked in the chicken house and found her lying on the floor. She was such a silly, funny girl. My hen house will never be the same.
hugs.gif
I feel that way about my two girls. When either of them passes I will be very sad. Hugs to you.

Okay, since we got our corgi a couple months ago, we've been trying lots of different treats to see what she likes. Some she likes more than others, but from watching her in the yard, I'd say what they really need to make to suit her taste is a treat that tastes like chicken poop. Oh, and I'd like some chew toys that smell like old shoes, too.
sickbyc.gif

--Nikki
I think that's true for most dogs. Don't forget the Kitty-rocca treats.
sickbyc.gif
doesn't even cover this choice of treats.

Hey guys. I have 6 chicks about 9 days old. One of our RIR checks is just not growing. She hasn't produced any new feathers since I brought her home making her total 2 feathers on each wing. She is about the size of a tennis ball. She looks tired. Her eyes are not as wide and bright as the other birds. She peeps pretty consistently and doesn't scratch like the other chicks. The other chicks tower over her. Whats going on with our Shirley?
is she eating? Pasted up? Crop feel normal? Feet cold or hot? You could try feeding her some cooked white rice mixed with raw egg yolk, if she'll eat anything.

I think that's true for most dogs. Don't forget the Kitty-rocca treats.
sickbyc.gif
doesn't even cover this choice of treats.

I think there should be a line of dog products that would actually appeal to dogs instead of just to their owners. Problem is, it's the humans that buy stuff!

Speaking of gross, Maddie-dog earned herself a bath today by rolling in some nice, fresh chicken poop. I bought a brindle and white dog, not a brindle and green dog!

I think there should be a line of dog products that would actually appeal to dogs instead of just to their owners. Problem is, it's the humans that buy stuff!

Speaking of gross, Maddie-dog earned herself a bath today by rolling in some nice, fresh chicken poop. I bought a brindle and white dog, not a brindle and green dog!
I don't know, if someone sold freezedried or dehydreated deer poop I'd buy it for my dog if they can manage to make it so the smell wouldn't get on my hands. Deer and rabbit poop seem to be a favorite around here. Along with chicken and duck poop, and Kitty chocolate left in the yard from neighbor cats.
I see it as those are their candies, we get chocolate they get poop. Just remember when you're dog eats poop and then someone asks your dog to lick their face wait til AFTER it is done licking their face and tell them "he just ate poop" :D

LOL, but it compliments the yard, right?

I know what you mean. I put my girls outside today and of course one of them had a very loose and smelly drop, and then Niqui had to step in it. Every time she felt something on her foot she would look at it and then shake her head because it was stinky. Eventually I grabbed her, and she struggled so it got on my hand and my yard jeans. Now they stink too. Goof girl.

I don't know, if someone sold freezedried or dehydreated deer poop I'd buy it for my dog if they can manage to make it so the smell wouldn't get on my hands. Deer and rabbit poop seem to be a favorite around here. Along with chicken and duck poop, and Kitty chocolate left in the yard from neighbor cats.
I see it as those are their candies, we get chocolate they get poop. Just remember when you're dog eats poop and then someone asks your dog to lick their face wait til AFTER it is done licking their face and tell them "he just ate poop" :D
Thats the biggest reason I WON'T let a dog lick my face. And, I can't deal with dog goobers from jowly dogs. It just turns my stomach to see the long ropes of slobber dripping from their mouths.

So I went out to feed everyone this morning, and when I got to the tractor holding the "meat group" I only see 4 of the 5 birds supposed to be in there. I notice the dog food bowl tipped over and thought no way a chicken was under that. Sure enough, #5 was under it all night. Dumb chicken. Good thing it wasn't too cold last night. Everyone says these cornish x are dumb and now I believe it.

Under the dog food bowl.  Funny. was it a chick or full grown?
They are about 4 weeks old and around 3-4lbs already.

Back
Top Bottom