Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

LakeBird: Ok I see you wanted hatching eggs.
PM what you want, I will save it for you, and we will be home all but Tuesday (going fishing)

The air is FULL of the sweetest smell here with the Honeysuckle blooming !
Finally got some pictures.

On the BYC Home page, is a carousel that rotates through various subjects.
There is a new one there entitled "Chickens in the Garden" and features a picture of mine, my Blue Copper marans in my garden, from 2 years ago.........I commented that it was my photo but I didn't mind the author had used it, that I was almost flattered & that I had many more such photos if she wanted to use any and a few tips how I range my birds in my garden.
The post was deleted !
yet my photo is still there being used...I am miffed, should I be mad about this ???????
Kinda seems almost rude to me...?
What did I DO WRONG ??????????
idunno.gif

These are some of the photos:
This first photo is the one that is on the carousel...

I sent a PM to the BYC mod in charge of the article...asking what I did wrong to have my comment deleted from the bottom of the article...weird.
idunno.gif
Amazing pics from the garden and the chickens. How was fishing?
I have a pair (pullet and cockerel) of Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas ready for a new home. There were broody raised by two of my Silkies who have declared that their work is DONE. The Ameraucanas are 10 weeks old and came from beautiful blue green eggs from a local breeder known to many here on BYC. I'd like the pullet and cockerel to go together. PM me if interested. The pair will go "cheep" to BYCers. If I don't hear from anyone soon they'll go on Craigslist, but I wanted to offer them to BYC friends first! I realize there are two pullets pictured, but one has already been promised for a little boys birthday next week. His family have a small backyard flock, but he wanted "his own" chicken. If you respond to me quickly, you'll get your pick of pullet. I'm in Tacoma/University Place. Willing to drive a bit to meet if needed.
Two pullets -

Both pullets and the cockerel

The beautiful eggs they were hatched from. I did not enhance these. The photo was taken while they sat on the kitchen table underneath the skylight.
Beautiful I wish I wasn't SO out of space.
rant.gif
somad.gif
hit.gif

Anyone here have a cuckoo Marans pullet for sale? Or know of anyone that does? I have a lone little cockerel I hatched out from some shipped eggs a few months ago. PM me if you know where I could find one!

Well my chicken days are over for now.
sad.png

I just had this coop delivered, assembled it, and hauled four eighty lb bags of sand and found out the girls are just too noisy for my tiny suburban backyard. I should have known better, but I really wanted to give them a try.

I posted an ad on CL, but if anyone here is interested, 3 pullets + coop + bag of feed and feeder/waterer for $100. I'm located in Maple Valley and would like them gone (to a good home) ASAP.

I'm sad as I liked my little chickens. I was really looking forward to watching them grow up and getting some eggs. My easter egger looks like she's going to be a real pretty girl too. And my salmon favorelle was a sweetie. Sniff, sniff.
What a cute set up! And a great deal for someone I will forward to my friend Wende. She is looking to expand and not too far from you!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! If I could get out there I would take them all in a heart beat, but my guess is someone is going to beat me out of that sweet, sweet deal.

sad.png

I just had this coop delivered, assembled it, and hauled four eighty lb bags of sand and found out the girls are just too noisy for my tiny suburban backyard. I should have known better, but I really wanted to give them a try.

I posted an ad on CL, but if anyone here is interested, 3 pullets + coop + bag of feed and feeder/waterer for $100. I'm located in Maple Valley and would like them gone (to a good home) ASAP.

I'm sad as I liked my little chickens. I was really looking forward to watching them grow up and getting some eggs. My easter egger looks like she's going to be a real pretty girl too. And my salmon favorelle was a sweetie. Sniff, sniff.

I would love this but could you deliver...I will pay $50 for delivery...hubby has truck for weekend so i cannot get it....i live in Carnation

sad.png

hit.gif
hugs.gif
That's just wrong!! How can the lil cuties be an annoyance to anybody when they're still that small??
I am so sorry
sad.png

Most certainly if you don't have it gone by tomorrow, it would fit the bill for my silkie/bantam coop I've been plotting on. (I'd be there right neow but I'm up in Deming)
How long and wide is it?
PS, if I did get it, you could come play with your sweeties anytime!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom