Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

OK get ready for SNOW now !!!
Actually, I love this time of year, season wise, not commercially-wise UGH I can live without the commercilization (
tongue.gif
) of Christmas, every store is shoviing it down your throat...everyone shopping is pushing & shoving & RUDE as if their life depended on getting a gift for someone....
They have forgotten the reason for the season.
People that buy me gifts this time of year will hear the same thing I have said for years:

It is not MY birthday !
wink.png

OK, I am back into the net looking for that last black lab puppy......hasta be the perfect one.....hasta be like Sam, y'all remember
Spiritwood's B'Witchen Samantha~

Ok I am off to cook dinner~ and I am miserable missing my black velvet girl...to this very day~
hit.gif

Talk to y'all later.

OK get ready for SNOW now !!!
Actually, I love this time of year, season wise, not commercially-wise UGH I can live without the commercilization (
tongue.gif
) of Christmas, every store is shoviing it down your throat...everyone shopping is pushing & shoving & RUDE as if their life depended on getting a gift for someone....
They have forgotten the reason for the season.
People that buy me gifts this time of year will hear the same thing I have said for years:

It is not MY birthday !
wink.png

OK, I am back into the net looking for that last black lab puppy......hasta be the perfect one.....hasta be like Sam, y'all remember
Spiritwood's B'Witchen Samantha~

Ok I am off to cook dinner~ and I am miserable missing my black velvet girl...to this very day~
hit.gif

Talk to y'all later.

The stronger the Love the Stronger the Hurt when they're gone.
hugs.gif
I understand your longing . . . After our Ausie Mix Mutt of 14 + yrs passed, I refused to puppy love again . . . years later my Husband need a adult dog with therapy type breed. found this wonderful rescue group. near Prosser WA, [email protected] I can not get this to load correct! I think this is their face book -- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Out-West-Pet-Rescue/339954139361405

Last edited:
I am so glad I get to stay home today !!!!
celebrate.gif

Might sound strange, but I have been in a car for 3 days, and in & out of so many stores !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he.gif

Missing my dog came from 2 places:
One is Sarah & MikeyB, who both have awesome dogs......and then I came home & opened the box of Christmas decorations and there was Samantha's red velvet Christmas Jester's collar, with jingle bells on the points...soft elastic inside holds it on the dog's neck.
She LOVED to have that thing on !
She was instantly transformed into
The Jingle Dog !
And we would all tell her so.

So much fun to get away for even a few hours & visit MikeyB & Sarah !!!!!
Now that we all know where each other lives, we can visit more often !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Well...moving right along.
Finally my birds are starting to pick up lay again.
So many had a hard molt this year. some were nearly completely bald.
Makes you wonder if this foretells a bad winter, huh ?
hide.gif

So today, I have bean soup going...Hoboe bean soup to some...beans & ham hocks to others.
Have to cook up some Bob's Red Mill corn bread later.
But in the mean time I get to scoot around on my fanny, mixing & troweling floor leveler down on the front room-kitchen where we are laying hardwood next week.

Any of you that have been here know how this driveway slopes steeply up in a short amount of length when you get to the house.
Thinking of the upcoming snow, I remembered the delivery truck due next week, bringing the appliances & floor-door moulding.
Suddenly {{{SLOWLY< WAITE FOR IT>>>>}}}
I put 2 & 2 together and 'saw' a big delivery truck STUCK at the bottom of the driveway unable to get up here with our stuff, and no amount of dog sleds & huskies could drag the new applainces & stuff up here.........................................
gig.gif

Can you see the new side by side stainless steele refrigerator being dragged up here by a dog sled team in the snow ???????????????????

I better have them deleiver it sooner, not mid- to- late December as we planned.
hmm.png

Even if we do not have the floors done yet, the appliances will have to go in the driveway up here, and tarped.

OK, enough of my babling & I better go get back to work !
frow.gif

I sometimes feel that way about my neck of the, uh, sagebrush!
One of my favorite things every year has been a road trip to EWA, after about 2-3 days of the first rain of the year.
Usually late fall when you get rain out in the high desert, Eastern Oregon & California too...it is gorgeous to see the entire 'dead' area come alive with blooms, plant growth & wonderful sage brush smells.
Down in the California or Nevada desert areas, you would never know anything was alive there...............then a day or 2 of rain and the cacti bloom...frogs pop out of the dry soil & mate..and the entire desert comes alive.
Fascinating & beautiful !
Einstein thinks this is all very
BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Back
Top Bottom