Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Well of subject a bit I have two greenhouses both 6 x 8 from Harbor freight I am
selling these are nice but a kit and we just do not have time to put them together
so I have called our friend Tim for another geodesic dome for my greenhouse
no fuss no muss
yippiechickie.gif

just wanted to add this could also be a chicken coop ? they do each have a door and a window
on the slant roof maybe 8 birds in each
hide.gif

Last edited:
Just chased a raccoon off the property with the pellet rifle. Went out to put some trash out, and heard raccoon sounds coming from one of the Rhodie trees, and two Barred Rocks came running full speed out of the same area. Did a quick head count, grabbed the pellet gun and went looking for the critter. It took two hits to get that sucker to run off.

Just chased a raccoon off the property with the pellet rifle. Went out to put some trash out, and heard raccoon sounds coming from one of the Rhodie trees, and two Barred Rocks came running full speed out of the same area. Did a quick head count, grabbed the pellet gun and went looking for the critter. It took two hits to get that sucker to run off.
For crying out loud what a way to start the morning. I posted the two polycarb greenhouses
on craigslist and already had three calls on them now one is offering more than I asked
hide.gif

Raccoons are so disgusting. I hope you got him to leave your place alone.

My phone has gone nuts with the craigslist add so I deleted the add there is
nice folks out of yelm coming for them. one even offered me 50 more.
they sell for 299.00 on harbor freight but darn.
They are gone and cost me for the lesson learned.
"When your up to your *** with alligators it is hard to remind yourself
your initial objective is to drain the swamp"
Unknown

Last edited:
I blasted a rock chuck trying to get into one of my coops last fall. Raccoons are determined.

not sure we have marmots on this side. our gsd zepfear-ah is taking good care of us at night
and we have allot less mole hills all of a sudden

Number 7. Going to have to go find the other juice crates and make more nest boxes. Seem to be running out.

I used some sort of crate we found above the garage
not sure of age but all in good shape did them in rows
but two sit on top sit of each other on one

I've got a question. I just cut vinyl gutter in half so that I could make a trough chicken feeder. How high should I put it off the ground? I'm using fermented feed if that makes a difference. I put each end of the gutter in the end of a cinderblock, with the cinderblock on its side it seems too low but when I put the cinderblock op on it and it seems too high. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom