Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I have 6 Queen Silvia chickens that are about 6 1/2 months old just starting to lay they are very small I didn’t realize they were going to be this small but oh well. They are the goofiest little chickens they are not that friendly but are always right there next to you or with there beak in everything reach for them and they are gone. They don’t play well with others no matter what size the other chickens are. Crazy little things I have one silver and black and the others are a cinnamon color. Anyone else have these?
Do you have pictures of them? I had never heard of them so I had to look them up. They do look like they’re pretty.

I had never heard of them where did you get them ? they seem like a kick like Silky are
love the 4 they have their very own coop here fort knox so our outside cats cannot get at them got a tractor free have spent like 65 making it safe for them

I will hold on to cockerel take them to auction after they grow up a bit
Sounds good... just let me know :) you can message me too and we can talk further

So looks like April 1st and 2nd are hopfully going to be the last frosts over here on the east side time to plant the garden. I have everything ready for a change 8 raised beds cleaned out and ready to go. Even have the corn rows tilled up and ready but not warm enough for that. If you guys want some really good corn Gurneys has what they call gotta have it sweet corn it’s expensive but man is it good and it holds for a long time, I have husk it and par boiled put in freezer as ears last couple of years and it is even sweeter out of the freezer a little softer after frozen but really good.

So looks like April 1st and 2nd are hopfully going to be the last frosts over here on the east side time to plant the garden. I have everything ready for a change 8 raised beds cleaned out and ready to go. Even have the corn rows tilled up and ready but not warm enough for that. If you guys want some really good corn Gurneys has what they call gotta have it sweet corn it’s expensive but man is it good and it holds for a long time, I have husk it and par boiled put in freezer as ears last couple of years and it is even sweeter out of the freezer a little softer after frozen but really good.
I'm behind on planting this year. Should have been done with it a month ago. I only count on cool crops in the garden. Tomatoes and squashes get planted mid-April, but I never really have any hopes for them. Wish I had the weather for corn.

Back
Top Bottom