Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Crazy thing last night watched tv to long forgot to close up the coops went out shut up main coop herd something banging around in there looked in with flashlight thought I saw a coon zoom by opened run door expecting something to run out had my 380 hand gun out and nothing opened up coop door looked in with light 30 chickens on roost nothing started to walk out and herd meow looked all around looked back up at roost and there among all the chickens a giant gray cat chickens were against the cat were not moving or making nose nothing it would not come out so I left it there with door cracked it was gone this morning no chickens harmed must have just been after mice. Why wouldn’t the chickens have been freaked out?

I guess not I’m surprised have a couple old hens that I should dispose of that sleep on the ground didn’t bother any of them. A normal house cat I am sure wouldn’t bother a full grown chicken but this cat was really big. I’m glade really to have it around for mice the thing that really surprised me though was the chickens not paying any attention to it as it crawled amongst them.

Unfortunately it is serious.... my daughter fell and hurt herself really bad so my wife has been staying with her in lake Steven's to help her and the grandchildren while I'm at home taking care of our mini farm. My grandfather also has stage 4 cancer so he isnt going to be around much longer. It has been a terrible few weeks

Back
Top Bottom