Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Life stuff just going on here. Takes up time and not much for anything else.

Waiting for the cottonwoods to bud out so I can pick them. Mom's friend wants some and I'll try my hand at Balm of Gilliad as well.

Life good saying goodnight now need to go get monthly grocery out of the way
Getting 4 silky eggs everyone went through molt I have determined they are aliens

Please ignore the dirty butt. I'm reluctant to bathe them in this weather.

This is my weirdest silkie. He sleeps with them and only hangs out with one specific pen of silkies and even gets along with the rooster in there.

20190314_005908.jpg

What is that guy doing over there I have tons of them here on the east side, there must have been someone in your area that raised them. It’s been so cold the last month I had some of them roosting inside the barn they scared the crap out of me when I opened the barn door the other morning to feed the chickens. I have been pretty freaked out opening the barn door in the mornings every since I had that stinking badger in there.

I find that if I really hurt myself I cuss less than I do when I do something stupid like a Papercut. I watch my language at work but otherwise I pretty much cuss like a sailor sometimes. A bad habit I need to change.

ah don't be so hard on yourself...it is only words, and not aimed at anyone so it harms no one. It sure is not appropriate in certain work places...but remember you are human !

Back
Top Bottom