Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

079DF1D2-B83E-4604-8C6B-31E594B961D0.jpeg
I have one she was supposed to be a double silver laced barnevelder I just didn’t have room to keep them for breeding she was about 6 months in this picture.

One of her first eggs huh my one little bc marans pullet was breathing hard tonight wonder if one of the boys may have hurt her more believing might be the cockerel he is getting quite large and she is quite small

I'd call my Lab into the kitchen if I was boning a chicken, she got the knuckles & skin. But never on counters or at the table. Then again, cats on the counter, or like a friend's Jack Russell Terribles (2 of them !) would jump up on my kitchen counters and just tick me off bad !!! NO NO NO! This friend thought it was so cute....I no longer invite her over !:barnie
My dog would come running in the kitchen too if I cussed while cooking. She knew I drop something. But she would leave it if I told her to leave it. And I definitely don’t allow my cats up on the counter or the kitchen table. Absolutely no way.

My dog would come running in the kitchen too if I cussed while cooking. She knew I drop something. But she would leave it if I told her to leave it. And I definitely don’t allow my cats up on the counter or the kitchen table. Absolutely no way.

Funny I bought that silly camera to catch egg thief caught one of lovely cats on the counter :he I know well they do not go there when we are home Meat is thawed in the cupboard as bandit my ragdoll cat will steal bread, meat I am doing a few gifts for stuff in the hatch a long he will steal the pot holders or the little strainer with a chicken in it :sick

Hi Everyone!
I just was given the link to this Washingtonian thread :) I am located in Mount Vernon, WA and I just wanted to ask if anyone could direct me to a good place to advertise my 2-3 Month Old Male Pekin Duck's for sale?! I want to ensure they go to a good home so I was told to check out this thread :) Thanks again for reading and I hope everyone is enjoying the sunny weather we are having!

Back
Top Bottom