Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Humid is 45% and they drown when hatching and its goop comming out hardening
yes they ma
Do you have more than 1 humidity reading available
Yes they match. Went up to 55% during storm bc try to warm air, but the goop issue is when hatching, and happened b4 too..... Oh so they pickup humidity and flood over the weeks and its all sticky is what y'all tryn to say? So my hatcher needs 30%? Its at 45%. 45% in incubator is good?

That's what
Sensors go bad. Always have at least 2 going at a time.

Humidity gauges. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GNMKYCZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_zk7mEb2WRNBGN

Remember, like normal, they need to acclimatize to the area you put them in for 24 hours before they can be taken as accurate. These are small so perfect for incubators.
That's what my landlord did. I forgot I'll do that. I usually just set it in there and come check in mining. ok 24hr and salt calibration.

You may need to dry hatch in that incubator. It may just hold moisture too well.

I run at 45% in my Brinsea, but I always open the vents when eggs start hatching to keep it down.
Now that we are on this I really think I am beginning to understand. This will prolly save the goop in the hatching eggs life. So frustrating in forum but just the t
20200117_082257.jpg
hought they have a better chance if this works make me excited. Was 100% with any hatching and this took out the first. I have a pic in here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom