Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

maybe you can see the one she keeps hiding them .. does not hurt that she is a giant Cochin and the peeps are banty
004.jpg

Did want to add that while I was out there the fence you see is chicken wire over field wire .. Two of the peeps walked out it Mom called them back ..I yelled to BF to bring the hardware cloth I had finished that out now hardware cloth
I'm glad that you have them safely locked in! It's a good thing they listen to their mama! :)

Thats true but they are so tiny like 5 days old even with them being banty these are tiny.. I have 4 silkie I do not do banty normally .. these belong to friend here in town
Banty's are tiny! We raised them on and off for over 20 years! This is the first time we've had full sized chickens...Dale had to do some remodeling on the coop so they would fit comfortably in there...so far they have plenty of room, I just don't know how much bigger they will all get! :)

See we never had Banty growing up then did not have birds until like 7 years ago now.. Only bought full size but as new eggs colors came out I bought more birds.
Silkie where bought because one customer likes pickled eggs banty are bite sized
and I make deviled eggs of them

Back
Top Bottom