Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Morning food overload eat much lighter today ..
I could say he can come here but he would be food
I tool 5 roosters from one member took them to auction they make him a nice chucnk of change

Morning food overload eat much lighter today ..
I could say he can come here but he would be food
I tool 5 roosters from one member took them to auction they make him a nice chucnk of change
I think I'll keep looking for a place for him. I figure if he's going to be food it might as well be for me😭 Even if it hurts, I suppose it's a part of life.

Your right I bought off Amazon these two cones, an a drill mounted plucker from amazon like 50 dollars sure makes the job easier oops not the smae one but you can look at them all
https://www.amazon.com/Rite-Farm-Products-Chicken-Plucker/dp/B01F7LMDMY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1QNBU0RPEKXNP&dchild=1&keywords=bird+plucker+drill+attachment&qid=1606503171&sprefix=bird+plucker,aps,279&sr=8-3
I don't think I have the heart to do it myself, I'm would probably see if I can find a place that will process birds for you. I don't plan for this to be an often occurance. I bought three pullets from a lady, and even though once I saw them I insisted two were boys, she refused to trade and promised they were girls so I gave up.... I shouldn't have given up so easy because my gut was right. Thank You though!

Back
Top Bottom