Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

refuse to have fake trees just my thing

If I didn't have fake trees I'd never be able to hang the sheer amount of stuff that I do. My friends used to joke that if I could see green on a tree, it needed more ornaments. This was my tree from back in 2000, you can imagine how much bigger the ornament collection has gotten since then...

ctbig.jpg

If I didn't have fake trees I'd never be able to hang the sheer amount of stuff that I do. My friends used to joke that if I could see green on a tree, it needed more ornaments. This was my tree from back in 2000, you can imagine how much bigger the ornament collection has gotten since then...

View attachment 2433650
Beautiful! We can still see plenty of green on or tree!
We have a real one. But that is the most beautiful one I have ever seen!

View attachment 2433650
Haha our tree isn't better than that.... We have the same predicament when it comes to live trees..... We do have one outside though.

Beautiful! We can still see plenty of green on or tree!
We have a real one. But that is the most beautiful one I have ever seen!

Yeah I know, shame on me. :D I only had about 500, 600 ornaments back then. Sitting at over 2000 now (I got in the habit of tracking it for insurance purposes), so I have to rotate what gets displayed each year.

View attachment 2433650

Makes a fake tree as you say look great so great for you

View attachment 2433650
Your tree puts mine to shame! Here’s a picture of my big real tree and my fake little tree. Would love a picture of your tree now if you have it up. I was thinking about doing white lights this year but I couldn’t decide so I put colored ones on the big tree and white ones on the smaller tree.

Attachments

• 52712010-45BC-4C93-B355-0839882B9BDD.jpeg
    52712010-45BC-4C93-B355-0839882B9BDD.jpeg
    469.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 6DE9041E-1F9B-4C01-831C-8CBBEEDE4829.jpeg
    6DE9041E-1F9B-4C01-831C-8CBBEEDE4829.jpeg
    550.2 KB · Views: 4
They both look pretty good trying to set up with Christmas but birds are getting in the way 2 new silkie to me one is cockerel now mine have never had a rooster so we will see other is his girlfriend a white silkie
The black is the cockerel the white the hen both are just 9 months old
005.jpg
006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom