Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Now these are my two new birds I was told brown leghorns byt who I got them from I have been told on here they are silver color but google said there are brown also

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 2
We got sheep yesterday! They should be ready for the table in a few months.

We have tons of apple cleanup to do. I hope some of them stay on the trees long enough to make cider!

Sadly, Gunther’s days are numbered. He goes for weeks as a good chicken, and then he’ll pretty randomly attack. Since he’s over a year old, I don’t expect it’ll get any better. Does anyone know where I can get a single day old cockerel chick? I’d like to just put one under a broody instead of quarantining and introducing a juvenile.
FA41EB06-CE47-463C-BD39-19074C25D4ED.jpeg

AC74D2F6-9FB5-4DE3-9157-74B7E4853604.jpeg

42643392-9EE5-48D6-9DA6-303116809A99.jpeg

We got sheep yesterday! They should be ready for the table in a few months.

We have tons of apple cleanup to do. I hope some of them stay on the trees long enough to make cider!

Sadly, Gunther’s days are numbered. He goes for weeks as a good chicken, and then he’ll pretty randomly attack. Since he’s over a year old, I don’t expect it’ll get any better. Does anyone know where I can get a single day old cockerel chick? I’d like to just put one under a broody instead of quarantining and introducing a juvenile.
View attachment 2781576
View attachment 2781581
View attachment 2781582
I don’t see any chicks at the feed stores anymore, but I do have a 13 week old Delaware cockerel looking for a new home. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Okay are you looking for a certain breed I have maybe 2 dad is blue marans, Mom layed blue eggs they are like a month old maybe 6 weeks

Back
Top Bottom