Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

So the 19th say about 11 to start or 10 I have big pot to dunk them and double burner outside stove top .. Butcher is covered also picked up hamburger and hotdog buns at the franz store... Have hamburger patties from Costco plus all beef hot dogs May do a small potato salad ..

So the 19th say about 11 to start or 10 I have big pot to dunk them and double burner outside stove top .. Butcher is covered also picked up hamburger and hotdog buns at the franz store... Have hamburger patties from Costco plus all beef hot dogs May do a small potato salad ..
I am so super excited for this! I've decided to bring fruit along with the cookies. And what do you guys think about lemonade? Or maybe coffee since it looks like rain this weekend? And my friend has a salad covered, of course.

Is there anything else we should bring (apart from chickens)? Gloves and freezer bags, anything else?

Last edited:
My hands are small I do have small blue gloves
Can have fresh coffee plenty of cups half and half, sugar or stevia if needed.
Lemonade would be good thank you there is cups.
Freezer bags yes. We will put up the easy up have 2 umbrellas
have lots of silver wear
Think fresh green tomato salsa will be there also with chips

I didn't post this here last night after I took it. Just was playing around last night. This boy will be my new model. Ashes will be relieved he doesn't have to do it anymore.

20210915_190817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom