Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Oh for heaven sake. It has not seen your coop? Never tried ?
2 days ago it was about 20' from the run. I'm more surprised it didn't go for the bucket of chicken feed which is usually sitting about 3' from the creek's edge, which is right across from where the dogs had treed it.

It did knock over the trash can today but left all bags untouched. Didn't mess with compost, food waste bin, etc.

Attachments

• 16648545317262394049937192031561.jpg
    16648545317262394049937192031561.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 2
They get the fenced in backyard and the chickens get the front yard! They've only met once when the dogs got out - it was fine!

Fiery wanted to kill my chickens. She was 14 when we moved to this place and we got the chickens. She was half blind with cataracts and mostly deaf. Athena the GSD puppy would follow her around everywhere and let me know where she was. Fiery hated Athena. She hated Zeus even more. She only really loved cats.

Now an elderly Athena has to deal with a puppy.

Fiery wanted to kill my chickens. She was 14 when we moved to this place and we got the chickens. She was half blind with cataracts and mostly deaf. Athena the GSD puppy would follow her around everywhere and let me know where she was. Fiery hated Athena. She hated Zeus even more. She only really loved cats.

Now an elderly Athena has to deal with a puppy.
Our two are father & daughter - mom got out during a storm and got hit in the road outside our home

Back
Top Bottom