Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

My mother gave me my bread machine several years before she passed. Whenever I use it, it brings back good memories. It's so old that I had to replace the drive belt last year, because it started to fall apart. The whole wheat loaf I made turned out pretty good, for just a few minutes effort to add the ingredients and push the "start" button.

Good morning

IMG_3162.jpeg
cup refill #2

up at 4am,, Kiro7 & Komo News and weather ,, going to be nice out the rest of the week, got the dried herbs squared away yesterday and picked the pie pumpkins.
My new glasses are ready so I want to scoot in and get them first thing, i wish costco eyeRX opened earlier. I really hate going to town but I so glad I will have the right glasses, this being car sick feeling is getting old 🥴

Going/WANT to work outside all day today. That wood rack is calling!!

I wish X-Cel feed made an organic feed , they dont have a web site, Tacoma is to far for me an hour drive,
@pennyJo1960 what do you pay for a 50lb bag?

So it might be a little chewy, but it'll taste good nonetheless.
Chewy bread is the best!
I do not own a bread machine so easy to make without it.
Easy for you to say! I've even tried your starter. I can only make white bread that uses a little sugar with the packaged yeast. They come out delicious, but I would love to make the breads you do. :bow

Good morning

IMG_3162.jpeg
cup refill #2

up at 4am,, Kiro7 & Komo News and weather ,, going to be nice out the rest of the week, got the dried herbs squared away yesterday and picked the pie pumpkins.
My new glasses are ready so I want to scoot in and get them first thing, i wish costco eyeRX opened earlier. I really hate going to town but I so glad I will have the right glasses, this being car sick feeling is getting old 🥴

Going/WANT to work outside all day today. That wood rack is calling!!

I wish X-Cel feed made an organic feed , they dont have a web site, Tacoma is to far for me an hour drive,
@pennyJo1960 what do you pay for a 50lb bag?
They do have a site 20.00 for 50 lb bags call a local feed store see if they have it.
We have meds to pick up today.

Hello all!

I am in Kitsap county, and currently have 3 roosters I need to rehome urgently. I've tried the various FB pages and the local Rooster Rehome page, to no avail.

I feel like I've heard mention of poultry auctions, or something of the like where I can take my roosters.... does this sound familiar to anyone?

Any input or ideas are more than welcome. Please help :)

Returned a section of PEX tubing to HomeDepot, then dropped by WallyWorld for a couple of things. I saw fresh corn on the cob for 33 cents an ear so I bought a big one for the chickens. Maybe I'll hang it up from a string and give them a new toy to play with.

Edit:

They don't seem to like fresh corn on the cob. I left it with them, and maybe they'll acquire a taste for it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom