Washingtonians

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Napalongtail, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Do we know if he's admitted to the hospital? Might be home just resting??? [​IMG]

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I FOUND IT! Wouldn't you know its: http://www.customincubators.com/ [​IMG]

I e-mailed him.....and asked some questions...I'm wondering what the price is for a THREE rack one. [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

4. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Quote:From this hatch, 2 blacks and one blue, so far [​IMG]
    The next hatch goes into lockdown tomorrow & pip is the 8th....The more I see the black ams zipping in their hatching basket, the more I am convinced the hatch prior has a black am baby too...and sure looks like a pullet [​IMG] She is so super cute !!
    She has beard & muff so big you almost cannot see her eyes, adorable !!

5. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Do we know if he's admitted to the hospital? Might be home just resting??? [​IMG]

Nevermind. I just went back and found the post from CL saying he had an HA. [​IMG]

6. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:[​IMG] It's on my "watch list".... [​IMG]

7. Chickielady

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Quote:If all goes well and they let him have outside visitors, we may go see him tomorrow.
    He just sent another text message:
    "I am saving sheets and tieing them together and am busting out tonight."
    Now, you know how CR is, you can never quite tell if he is spoofing you or not, so I gotta call him & see if he is being let out legally or not.
    I will let you know, and tell him you all are wishing him well.
    I am surprised DW has not brought him his new laptop, but if he is in CCU then they might not allow electronics..and how he snuck his cell phone in is a mystery too!
    Cheryl: WOW, you are making awfully big britches for me to wear..lord knows they are too big already,
    And Blue Duckies:: No silkies here, so far that is one breed I do not have. [​IMG] If you want some, that would be jbear..I think.
    My hatch is going fantastic !!

8. broodytood

broodytood Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2011
    Swampville, Wa!

Nevermind. I just went back and found the post from CL saying he had an HA. [​IMG]

I talked to the hospital and as I thought, without a last name, no stalkers are allowed in! [​IMG] Even with the secret pass word, BYC! Go figure. And they wouldn't let him register as CR.
    Hopefully one of his nurses likes chickens so he won't go through to bad of withdrawals! [​IMG]

9. Chickielady

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Quote:Could you also ask what she is asking for them. I am helping my mother search for a new dog for her farm... then the question arises... How to get it here... lol

I think she's asking $75 each. I will be going to the show in Monroe and could transport them to the show. [​IMG]

ENABLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

10. Zgoatlady

Zgoatlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2009
    Enumclaw, WA
    My Coop
    KMHunter
    I bet your glad its over with. My first was really a bad guy my oldest son told me that he saw him a few years back. He told Nick my son that he had a great stepdad but if he ever had the chance to kill me he would. My son said he never spoke to him after that, because of what kind of person he is... Yes the last time I knew where he was its too close...

The good thing is I have a great man now and I wasnt looking for him... So here is to your future.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by