Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Michigan has 2190..

ETA: And I can say that with some pride because that's where I'm from. GO REDWINGS!!

hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
HEY YOU! http://www.msnrules.com/emoticons/hugs/hug-caress.gif

I hang out on facebook, but I don't play any of the games. I had a very bad online game addiction for almost 5 years, so I don't look at games anymore ... lol

I can't smell you through all this duck poo, so no worries there
wink.png

Phew! I am glad to see some life here. Bf plays a lot of mafia wars and poker but I have not had any online game addictions. I have been known to have periodic episodes of ebay infatuation however.
roll.png

Quote:
OK.... I have put up with your constant harassment of me. But this is the limit. That's it, I am out of here!
rant.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Go south to Olympia, then turn toward the ocean and go about 55 miles. That will be when you notice all of the derelict chickens crowding the streets. Many are now homeless because of the city council, but they didn't allot any money to round them up, so they live on the streets.

By the way. Along with about 20 other towns in my life, I used to live in Renton. 3rd grade in the May Valley area, and in the 90's just up the hill from Valley Med.

Last edited:
Inquiring minds want to know where I have been all day....... Well, I'll tell ya.

Farmville Addiction

No really I am finding something there that I can't get in real life. I can plant crops and foster animals that I simply couldn't do in real life. And I can do it from my reclining chair, so no fainting at all. That is pretty amazing. So, I must admit I am giving a lot of my time. But I have reached a level which allows me to slow down on it now. I also had a couple of "bad days" which I have at times. Less energy, so less time on the computer. I think that may have been because I had my H1N1 shot finally. It may have made me a little bit run down. So no worries. I will be back and active here too. Probably starting tomorrow.

Quote:
Go south to Olympia, then turn toward the ocean and go about 55 miles. That will be when you notice all of the derelict chickens crowding the streets. Many are now homeless because of the city council, but they didn't allot any money to round them up, so they live on the streets.

By the way. Along with about 20 other towns in my life, I used to live in Renton. 3rd grade in the May Valley area, and in the 90's just up the hill from Valley Med.

I actually like the Hoquiam area. I grew up in Ketchikan Alaska and the penninsula reminds me of SE Alaska. I used to once or twice a year do the circuit Hwy 101.

May Valley is an interesting area, I drive through it to get to Issaquah or head out towards the pass. It always reminds me of Appalachia in the movies. There is a great Antique(Junk) store out that way.

Right now I'm living right up the hill from Valley Med (I work there) next to Cascade Elementary.

And if you put out chicken food they will come. Kinda like my cats.

Russ

Ya, I think a few people get uncomfortable when things aren't nice and sweet. But in the real world, they aren't. Sometimes people are going to heat up on an issue they think is important. And sometimes there will be disagreement. That is just life. The important thing is to be able to let it go and not hold a grudge. Life is simply too short and interaction too important to let something like that keep you from continuing to reach out and touch each others lives..... It won't always be smooth. But then, life really isn't smooth. I have had a few lessons in just how rocky it can be. I think eventually we all get those lessons.

edited because I But and But then a lot!

Last edited:
Quote:
Ooo Ooo Ooo - Give her my name and she can be my neighbor. If she likes to feritlize and send gifts that is.......

Me too Me too so she can neighbor BOTH my farms.
Dang nice weather lately has caused me to spend time in the shed making iron art and cutting into my farmville time.
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom