Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well yes as a matter of fact it is and I anit ashamed of it. Can't grow no suitable crops on pavement !!!!
hide.gif

Chicken Rustler
I don't know how much time we are going to be able to spend at the party:confused: We have lots of chickens to rustle now we have to make a stop to rustle some MEALWORMS. My girls LOVE mealworms

Wow, haven't been here since the coldsnap in December. Well, I guess for starters I'll ask - How many of you, or are any of you - Starting to incubate new eggs now? Because I'll be starting soon, curious if any other locals will be too. Aaaah it is sooo warm out here, too! I reeeally hope it stays that way, because we have a BIG order of garden plants, fruit trees, grapes, nut trees, etc. for our newly created farm!

Hey if I remember right there was some talk about some fun activities for the party. Wellllll I just happen to have some ideas. How about a crowing contest. Not to worry I won't enter the best I can do is get my roo's to crow on request. Who can bring the Biggest egg or smallest egg ( save em up) MUST BE CHICKEN EGG. If there are enough entries could also do a class for duck, goose. Just a couple ideas.

Quote:
Probably give them away. I want my kids to get to watch the whole thing, but the next chicks we'll be keeping will be a round of cornish x. Sadly, I've already done the math and determined it's cheaper to order 25 (wanting only a few) than to buy them at the inflated feed store prices. Kids learn a lot by watching and asking questions. Our dinner table discussions have often centered around the bees and the honey and such. A chicken discussion or two would be nice. It will be fun.

Quote:
Was somebody here lucky enough to get this stuff?? I don't see it on CL anymore. If somebody got this and wants to put a fan in the other bator let me know I have 110VAC fans that should work great for this.

LOOKIE LOOKIE finally something in my area. Like less than 10 miles away.
celebrate.gif
Now all I gotta do is some creative financing to try and get one before they are gone.
BTW these are listed in Portland and titled "in Washington"

Little giant Incubators (washington)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-23, 11:40AM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 3 incubators at $25 ea and I also have 3 egg turners they are $35 ea or buy 1 incubator and 1 turner for $55.00
these are used and not new I used them last year to hatch a lot of chicks and they work great.

Hello everyone! Does anybody live close enough to Monroe Feed and Supply to know whether they've gotten chicks in yet? I know it's early but I'm going through withdrawals and really wanted to see some fuzzy butts this week. I went there last year and got some awesome rare breed chicks and wanted to get a jump on it this year as they sold out fast. I just love that I can get them there, rather than have to order 25 through anywhere else, aside from My Pet Chicken, but they cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks for any input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom