Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Is this your first harvest of worms? I didn't realize they took so long to mature. I have wanted to try this, just haven't gotten my ducks in a row and followed through.

Rainplace...... How do you get ducks in a row anyway?

Oh, forgot to say. I got 11 for 12 again yesterday, after 3 days of 7, 8 and 9. Still hoping for the illusive perfect day.

Last edited:
Quote:
Is this your first harvest of worms? I didn't realize they took so long to mature. I have wanted to try this, just haven't gotten my ducks in a row and followed through.

Ducks sorta like to be a in a row without any intervention. They are sorta strange that way. Sometimes I have to herd them though, then they march or waddle in a row.
smile.png

Quote:

Ducks sorta like to be a in a row without any intervention. They are sorta strange that way. Sometimes I have to herd them though, then they march or waddle in a row.
smile.png

That how my ducks row up. A very slow waddle and then a crooked row!

Donna, how is the coffee at your place? I broke my roaster a while back and am drinking store bought stuff. It was fine for a few days, but MUST remember to order a new part. I am so spoiled, and the Dunkin Donuts coffee isn't cutting it any longer.

Quote:

smile.png

I just had 2 pekin ducks but they like doing things in a row. But with just 2 she follows him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom