Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I just painted mine yellow
ep.gif
because they got in the wat while I was spray painting.
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

I painted the the same shade of green as US Forest Service vehicles, only the bottle had a much nicer name for the color: Turquiose and Caicos

Quote:
what about a dress in red and white gingham check ? with a yoke, with ruffles (flattering to many figure types) -- shirtwaist sort of dress but with cotton lace to make it dressy rather than school-marm-ish ... could also be a skirt and blouse combo ...

yes, Western suits are actually fairly easy to get --- and for Western style clothing, one recommendation is Petticoat Junction in south Everett -- they have a website and they're really neat people (focusing on square dance clothing, but much of it is "street legal" too)

http://www.petticoatjct.com/

if you want "borrowed" -- DH has a nifty western shirt, white with embroidered red and blue roses on the yoke ....

(don't know if you would consider that "tacky" or not)

dress darkwash jeans are often considered "Western dress up wear" .. also a string tie, since guys are much more comfortable wearing those rather than a conventional knotted tie

to coordinate, you could wear an embroidered jeans skirt ?

just tossing some ideas around

your daughter in Wyoming may know of good Western clothing stores there, too

actually I will be going down there in Oct, but, I have lived there and Casper only has one, as much as Wyoming is "the Cowboy state" They really don't have a lot of Western stuff, Cheyenne may have a little more, but, not sure I could make it down there before I left!! Thanks for the ideas and the websites!! All good to ponder!!

I forgot, or at least didn't mention because it's very much a Wetside thing, but there's a great western wear place in Centralia, Centerville, at the very north end of the outlet mall west of the freeway. Spendy, though, although all western wear tends to be.

Speaking of I want to go to one of those computer fabric printed places and get this repeat printed up:

P1010858-1-1.jpg
P1010861-1-1.jpg

P1010861-1-1.jpg
P1010858-1-1.jpg

And make it into cowboy shirts of the glarier sort.

Quote:
Buster sounds like a good name for him then! I'm sure he'll learn who's boss! If not, there are two more here!
The Saturday after the fair, I have a bunch of roos that are going to auction. My Cuckoo roo will be first in line! He's a booger to all the birds and to us!

If either of you two have one or two RIR B girls you could part with, a friend of mine really wants a couple. She tried hatching some eggs from someone, had only one hatch and it was a boy...of course.
hmm.png
She's in town so she can't keep roos. Thanks!
wink.png

Quote:
My EE was snooping around the nest yesterday too
thumbsup.gif
she was bought at the same time Kims two EE'ers were. She has become pretty friendly over the last week. she will jump into my lap and even up on my shoulder sometimes

Quote:
My EE was snooping around the nest yesterday too
thumbsup.gif
she was bought at the same time Kims two EE'ers were. She has become pretty friendly over the last week. she will jump into my lap and even up on my shoulder sometimes

"first eggs" are so much fun !!
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
how exciting
smile.png
I hope you get it today and it's a pretty color!

IT'S GREEN!!!! A small sage green pullet egg!
clap.gif
celebrate.gif

Ok, this whole new egg laying business just doesn't get old does it?

Cool congrats Kim

Quote:
Buster sounds like a good name for him then! I'm sure he'll learn who's boss! If not, there are two more here!
The Saturday after the fair, I have a bunch of roos that are going to auction. My Cuckoo roo will be first in line! He's a booger to all the birds and to us!

If either of you two have one or two RIR B girls you could part with, a friend of mine really wants a couple. She tried hatching some eggs from someone, had only one hatch and it was a boy...of course.
hmm.png
She's in town so she can't keep roos. Thanks!
wink.png

Sorry none right now but remind me in a couple months as I may bee looking for someone to do test hatches. Or may have peeps L8R.

I cant get any more bantam I can't get any more Bantams I can't get any more Bantams.. Cloverleaf how much for the pairs of Amer Bantams? I can't have any more Bantams.
I need some Amer Bantams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom