Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what a busy day, got home from work to see in our tv (goat tv) that we have three new kids and we still have 4 more does to kid busy weekend ahead.
I wanted to go to the show but wont make it kid duty.
hmm.png

Oh we have Black Copper Marans Eggs and Olive Egger eggs if your looking for some. Looks like with all of us we will have you covered. Oh we also will have some silkie eggs too.
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

What a nice day out side, tomorrow while Im on kid or kidding duty Im going to get another coop started and hope to finish it with husband.
Have a great one.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi, I still want one of your Marans. Probably after the 31st as that is when I'm getting the other chicks from Reber ranch.
I have a goat question. Is there any kind of portable pen, that would hold a goat in, that you could move around for them to eat blackberry vines?

Quote:
I'm sure I will have eggs then If you would like some. I have a 2 roosters each with a flock, I may even have Quail eggs by then. I am inbetween everett and snohomish.

Quote:
Black Copper Marans and Barnevelders are what I have.
PM me and I should be able to get you on the calendar.

LOOKING FOR RUMPLES ARACANAS
anyone......PM ME
I have someone that want's me to hatch some for their farm.
EGGS!!!
MIKE
cool.png

Quote:

anyone......PM ME
EGGS!!!
MIKE
cool.png

24704_dscf2722.jpg

24704_dscf3611.jpg

I will take good care of them.
Pure ONLY.
thanks,
Mike

Quote:
I'm sure I will have eggs then If you would like some. I have a 2 roosters each with a flock, I may even have Quail eggs by then. I am inbetween everett and snohomish.

Thats about where I am located too! We are actually in the Lake Stevens area.

Quote:

Thats about where I am located too! We are actually in the Lake Stevens area.

caf.gif

cool.png

idunno.gif

Mike

Quote:

anyone......PM ME
EGGS!!!
MIKE
cool.png

We're getting a shipment of 20 this week, and in a while will be getting rid of spare roos. We'll have hatching eggs and chicks available when the grow up though.
wink.png

ChickenSal
That is good I will have a hatch next week so one has your name on it.
As for a fence you can get hog pannels and T post that would keep bad things out and them in and just move it as you need to, dont forget they need more than just blackberrys to eat make sure they have hay too. ( I know Im bad) oh and the baking soda and minerals.
Oh Sparkelrose, I'll let you know when they are ready to go.. How many do you want?
Well back to the goat Tv for me its going to be a long night.. But the kids are worth it.
Hay anyone need a couple of goats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom