Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that saying about spring??? The wind is whipping around like crazy here!!!
barnie.gif
he.gif

enough said!!!

Your a dork!! Your the one that forwarded it to me!!??? It came from Haywood?? You sent it to my regular email?? Ok I'll try to get the link

THAT I forwarded to you is a mere 4-H chick show/sale & they were asking for donations, it is not an APA sanctioned show, dork !!!
No APA judges, etc.
I have a feeling that Kenewick deal is the same as the chick sale that was over on this side 2 weeks ago, remember ?

T Hi. as soon as you figure out how to get Daffy to lay an egg can you teach my 2 Cayuga hens how to lay.... they hatched in June.... still waiting..... I know the drakes are holding their side of their job well.....

bored in my class today.... i really need to learn how to be productive and catch up on the work i am behind in.....

This morning i woke up to snowing... by the time i was dressed and walking to class it stopped and is melting....

First day of spring huh??? didn't the groundhog say 6 more week of winter???

The 2 Skovie girls here are ready........but not laying yet.

They are eagerly squating for the Big beautiful Buckeye Cockerel..who has serviced them several times............and the skovies seemed pleased.
lau.gif

So yesterday we went to the doc in Olympia, and good news for me, no colitis or chrones.........but he strongly suspected a stress syndrom so Rx'd me some happy pills, for anxiety & better sleep.
So that is good news.

Then the Franz outlet called & had a load of "animal bread" for me..so I went & got it !
It filled our entire van 2 foot deep or more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we loaded 2 upright freezers, and 2 chest freezers, put 2 trash bags & 1 contractor bags full in the washing machine shed, and 1 trash bag full in the brooder room (for chicks) and then gave 3 trash bags away to a neighbor who raises chickens and 3 trash bags full to another neighbor with horses & chickens and then I took this picture of what was left:

Side door of the van

Back door of the van, when full this pile was over the top of the shelf !!!!!!!!!

This bread is on it's pull date, and the birds LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!
I should have snapped a pic when the van was full !
Remember, this here is about 1/8th of what was in here.
We just saw a house with a chicken yard, so we stopped and gave all the rest of the bread to the woman there.
She had horses too, and was happy to have the bread.

Quote:

ok I'm gonna forward it back to you and you look and see who sent it to you!! I understand it's not a APA show. I don't believe there is another one there this month beside this show, this is a 4 H and open show. At least that is what the flyers are saying?? I'll send it back!!!

ok I'm gonna forward it back to you and you look and see who sent it to you!! I understand it's not a APA show. I don't believe there is another one there this month beside this show, this is a 4 H and open show. At least that is what the flyers are saying?? I'll send it back!!!

I know I sent the 4-H chick sale/show to you, silly !
I was thinking there was a REAL APA Poultry Show over there, like we just had at Monroe.
But it isn't, it is a chick sale & 4-H classes.
It is the same "event" we had out here 2 weeks ago, with what we thought was Larry Urban organized & 4-H kids selling over 60 breeds of chicks, remember ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom