Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sundog: (again I can't quote) but sounds like you know what you are doing. I have always cut a small chunk out of the nipple. It never works the other way. The cereal works great...they get the formula in them and a little more "substance" to help hold them - and some extra "goodies" - works great. Gives them something to get in their mouth as they are learning to eat like this. With the fleas and ear mites everyone is right, bet there are worms - baby's usually have worms anyway. Might want to take her to the vet, don't buy the over the counter wormer - get some from the vet if you can. It works so much better. Also, they have the better topical stuff for flea control. Probably need to give her a bath first - you have fun with that. LOL.

Okay, My mother-hen control-feakiness will leave you alone.
th.gif
tongue2.gif
D.gif

Good Morning every one!
frow.gif

Smile and be happy, today is a Beautiful day and on top of that IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
celebrate.gif

What is everyone doing for Memorial Day weekend?

We are not going anywhere, we'll be staying home to finnish building my monster truck, working on building a two person go cart for the kids (and us) and on Monday we are going to the Everett car show "Crusin Colby". Man I wish my truck was already finnished so I could have taken it this year. Oh well, there is alway next year and next race season!

Today is a half day for my kids, so I will be on here,
caf.gif
and then cleaning the house and singing and dancing like the goober that I am!
D.gif
Happy Friday!

I was actually told that cats are "lactose intollerant"...not sure if that is true...but I do know NOT to give them cow's milk.

Locally there is the annual archery shoot up on the Loup-Loup....so my family is camping up there.....I myself will be going back and forth as I need to week my garden and work on my new coop. I have babies that have WAY outgrown broody boxes and need larger area. Also, the 7 that have been raised by the "Trio" (1 daddy 2 mommies) need to be moved also. The hens are starting to lay eggs again.

Hope everyone has a fun Memorial Weekend.

Hi Y'all!

We are headed down to Lake Oswego today.
Gonna stop by CR's to pick up some stuff and then we are at my youngest DH's Lacrosse tournament for the rest of the weekend.

I am going to meet up with Jeanine(Cloverleaf) on Monday and pick up some bantam Faverolle eggs for Tamara and LF for me, as well as a started pair of Favs. That's the plan anyway.
big_smile.png

Tamara is bringing her incubator over today and I am going to do the honors this time. I am a little lot nervous!
hide.gif

It should be fun though.

So I am off to take a shower and finish packing.

Have a great weekend!!

Hi Y'all!

We are headed down to Lake Oswego today.
Gonna stop by CR's to pick up some stuff and then we are at my youngest DH's Lacrosse tournament for the rest of the weekend.

I am going to meet up with Jeanine(Cloverleaf) on Monday and pick up some bantam Faverolle eggs for Tamara and LF for me, as well as a started pair of Favs. That's the plan anyway.
big_smile.png

Tamara is bringing her incubator over today and I am going to do the honors this time. I am a little lot nervous!
hide.gif

It should be fun though.

So I am off to take a shower and finish packing.

Have a great weekend!!
I can rent ya a broody Wyandotte ! CHEAP
thumbsup.gif
today is day 21 of the eight eggs shes been sitting on. But I will be surprised if they hatch. Yesterday morning she was sitting on her eggs but when I went back in there in the afternoon she was in another nest box sitting on three different eggs and hers were cold
rant.gif
I put her back on hers and she is there this morning. this is the second time this has happend. two weeks ago I tried to put her and her eggs in a coop by themselves but she wouldn't sit on them
idunno.gif

Have a great weekend everybody
thumbsup.gif
Kim, your YOUNGEST "DH" ?? I've only met one
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of my Silkie babies. I took them with my phone so they aren't great. ADN the little buggars weren't too happy about having their pictures taken.
These two are the fluffiest and the biggest.

These next two I call the twins, and they are still working on being fluffier. Lol!

They are so cute and I find mysefl sitting down to watch and forgetting how much time is going by!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Here are a few pics of my Silkie babies. I took them with my phone so they aren't great. ADN the little buggars weren't too happy about having their pictures taken.
These two are the fluffiest and the biggest.

These next two I call the twins, and they are still working on being fluffier. Lol!

They are so cute and I find mysefl sitting down to watch and forgetting how much time is going by!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Those are cute. I love my silkies. Are these white or splash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom