Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really !!!! Well I need to get some ugly sleep. so I can go at it hard for the next 3 days.
th.gif

Wheres the speel cheque?

Last edited:
One of my facebook friends post is to funny not to share....

--
OMG!!!!! I was in the public toilets and had just sat down, a voice from the next stall said, "Hi! How are you?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine." The voice said, "So what are you up to?" I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here." From next door, "Can I come over?" Annoyed, I said "Rather busy right now" The voice said, "Listen, I will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions."
--

now why o why would you talk on a cell in a public restroom???

thats almost as bad as late night commercials spouting off about "enhancement" drugs.... are there really.........
duc.gif

Hi KPN I live in Gig Harbor west of Tacoma. My chicks are going on 4 weeks. I have 12 in a play pen waiting for finishing touches to the coop. Boys/girls still don't know at this point. I started feeding them corn on the cob and now I'm their best friend. they let me pet them as before they would run.
we let them run around in the back yard in a childrens pen, man they were having a blast and when I put the branch in for them to roost on the entertainment begun.
how do you add a profile picture???? how do you share pics of the chicks?????

Quote:
I'll have some for sale in the Spring, I have Black Copper Marans and Wheaton Marans they lay nice dark eggs, also some silkie and may be a few Sussex's also.
what are you looking for, on this list I bet we all could help you with your needs.

THis am is really not looking like the way I want to go through this weekend. I did manage to sleep in until 6:30. But I woke up with sore neck and shoulders that is causing a nice headache.
he.gif
sickbyc.gif
Oh well just gotta put one fot in front of the other and keep going. Gonna go pack something that will hopefully resemble a lunch. Load a few items that I forgot / didn't have room for last night and go try to hit the ground running. I still have quite a bit of stuff to unload from the truck and then make it look presentable.
OK I am outta here gotta get to it. Hope ya all have a good weekend. And IF BY CHANCE anybody is down this way at the Toledo / Cowlitz Grange threshing bee. Look me up I am at the far end of row "A" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom