Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I am old and my bones ache when they're dry; when they're wet I grind to a halt.

Just to make sure today, which was already an overload for me, was going to be absolutely more than I could handle, my sister and nephew showed up and loaded out the pavers which were to keep the watering trough from eroding out (before we moved the watering trough) closer to where I'm going to use them (for values of "closer" which is in fact fifty feet further away but on the same level instead of five feed down and on the other side of the fence.

Hamburg roof replaced, sheep pen moved and trap rejiggered, broody pen moved and plastic rejiggered, five eggs picked up and four pens watered. Sheep fed once (going out for his evening nosh after I have a glass of water), layers given wormy treats from the compost, dining room floor mopped, one load of laundry almost done (needs taken out of dryer and put away) and am about to make a package of ground beef into burrito filling (it was supposed to be meatloaf and I have been run off my feet since it was thawed; burrito filling is about a third the prep).

OK, that's it for the week, I'm done... hah ha ha.

Oh I understand. I was just being silly. Well because I was insane out there like that. Normal people don't do that.

And DANG! You did a whole bunch out there today.

can't catch up today so congrats to the chicks, welcome the new peeps and has anyone ever cooked Moose before?

I got a nice Backstrap of Moose to cook and eat from my friends in Yakutat!
I'm guessing I cook sorta like Beef tenderloin/backstrap?

So we went to Home Depot to just look at pvc fittings for my chicken run. Came home with a five and a half foot by three foot Anderson window.
Regular price $271.14 we got it for $30.29.
woot.gif

The chickens will have a very nice window in one side of their coop when we rebuild it. Was in the clearance bay and a special order from last year according to the tags on it.
D.gif

Ok, getting that excitement out of my system.

So we went to Home Depot to just look at pvc fittings for my chicken run. Came home with a five and a half foot by three foot Anderson window.
Regular price $271.14 we got it for $30.29.
woot.gif

The chickens will have a very nice window in one side of their coop when we rebuild it. Was in the clearance bay and a special order from last year according to the tags on it.
D.gif

FYI IF it is clear and IF it will be south facing you maywant to consider putting that film on it that would be mirrored (privacy) to the out side. that way you will get plenty of light but it keeps the heat of the sun out in summer. I have RV windows that are privacy glass and they work great and the coop stays cool.

So we went to Home Depot to just look at pvc fittings for my chicken run. Came home with a five and a half foot by three foot Anderson window. 
Regular price $271.14 we got it for $30.29. :woot

The chickens will have a very nice window in one side of their coop when we rebuild it. Was in the clearance bay and a special order from last year according to the tags on it. :cd

:thumbsup

FYI IF it is clear and IF it will be south facing you maywant to consider putting that film on it that would be mirrored (privacy) to the out side. that way you will get plenty of light but it keeps the heat of the sun out in summer. I have RV windows that are privacy glass and they work great and the coop stays cool.

It will probably be on the south side, but that is under a big carport. Only sun that touches there is winter evening and morning.

Quote:
Quote:
I still haven't seen the catalog for the Chehalis show. Anyone know when it will be posted online? I've been checking daily for a while now.

Here you go. Posted a bit ago.

Russ
I can't see the catalog or entry forms. Am I just missing it?
Says about half way down to check back later for the catalog & entry form.
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

Russ
Ok, I am not losing it. I saw that too but then wondered if I was missing a link or something. Phew! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom