Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
Do you eat too fast?

You should drink a huge glass of water before eating. Usually people mistaken thirst for hunger. I learned this from a nutritionist. They told me to eat my food slowly and not watch TV or do anything except eat.

Well, oddly, usually I eat super slow actually and am always the last one at the table. :lau

But sometimes I eat really fast. When I want to.

Tonight was really spread out though so I should have been full so :confused:

Especially since I had the shake, a glass of tea, and some water before eating and a couple little glasses of water with dinner.

I think sometimes I ignore it though? Or it just takes a lot for me to be really full. Idk.

I think I have heard that water thing though but it doesn’t really work for me.

I usually keep eating anyway or try to finish what’s on my plate. :oops:

I know when I eat in front of the TV it’s def worse. Last night I downed like half a bag of kettle corn before I realized lol a big regular size shareable bag too not individual size.

Tbh my dad’s family are big over eaters too to the point it’s kind of nasty haha and always used to say just cause you’re full is no reason to stop eating. :lau :oops:

I think that was a joke though and they don’t really say it now but idk.

This is the one I was looking at. But I might just buy the newest one. I don't want the Paperwhite I think it has a lot of hype, but all I want to do is read lol.

Screenshot_20200117-100337~2.png

Yes! I was doing the Bible in one year. It actually reads the Bible study to you which I really like because I think I absorb it more that way.

I have tried numerous times to get her into reading her Bible because she says that she wants to do it, but I have not been successful. I keep trying though 😁

Thats awesome!! And aw hopefully she starts! :fl

2 😂 don't give me more children then I have. They're in the teens so they're not like children who throw things everywhere. If they don't clean after themselves they know I will give them the stare until they do it

:lau I was including the husband in that! And that’s good!

The dogs are honestly worse than the boys 😂 they take out every single toy. As I wrote this Jolene has brought 4 toys into our bed 🙈 yesterday I kicked this heavy chew toy on accident and it made my big toe bruise 🤬

:lau OMG! Teach them how to put them away lol

I am too!

I'm saving for land this year because I expect us to buy it the first day of 2021. I suck at saving but honestly even $10 in the savings is an accomplishment for me.

I don't save well because I don't think of the future. I think of today and for good reason, but that is ending this year!

That's awesome!!! :love

I’m pretty good at saving but I also spend so maybe not lol but what’s in the savings I don’t touch haha

Back
Top Bottom