Watch were our stimulus money is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refer to the forum rules if you plan to participate (or continue to participate) in this thread.

The Staff strongly discourages political threads because of the divisiveness of the subject matter. As long as the discussion remains civil, this thread will remain open. If it becomes a heated debate, it will be locked.

Thank you for understanding.

~Lisa~

Quote:
Yeah, looks like he's not doing anything in favor of unborn babies.
somad.gif

It would seem that regardless of your political opinions, you might still admire the transparent, honest and open way in which the administration is providing the facts for you to have opinions ABOUT. I think that's all Jenspeeps was referring to. Thanks, Mod, for stepping in.

I will be watching this website to see where our money is going so I can complain to our politicians that don't listen to the people that voted them into office in the first place. They are all so out of touch it is sickening. They are all out for THEMSELVES.

Quote:
Yeah, looks like he's not doing anything in favor of unborn babies.
somad.gif

He does have money slated for birth control, sex education, prenatal care and pap smears. That's kind of like abortion prevention. If pregnancies are prevented when not wanted it prevents a woman from having to make that very difficult decision. Prenatal care saves a lot money on care of babies with birth problems. Pap smears saves money on future cervical cancer treatment. As they say a penny saved is a penny earned.

Yes, those are preventions, but (I don't want to get into a debate, just state what I believe) I don't believe in sex education and birth control.

I'm not sure how accountable / transparent it will actually be, but I applaud the concept... and it's a fine looking website.

BTW, where's the $$$ for the promotion of backyard chicken raising?

this bill was a complete waste! almost nothing in it will even stimulate the economy! and are you aware that they voted on this bill without a single one of them completely reading it!? i am a teen and i know whats going on! i am aware of government and politics! and do you know what there excuse was? it was that it was urgent that this bill be passed oh and guess what! the not my president hasnt even signed it! they are liars! and what happened to openness? the republicans werent allowed to vote or even see the bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom