Watch were our stimulus money is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 Billion to "Protect the Vulnerable" - where? Here or abroad? Vulnerable from what? Poverty, human rights, war, torture, - seriously I am "just" asking.....
idunno.gif

I do have to say that my DBF will benefit from some of the "pork". He converts gas cars to all electric and there's a provision in there for some pretty big tax credits for the people who buy these cars. That's going to go a long way for his fledgling business and help our household immensely.

Quote:
Forget Government websites, they are only there so our Gov can pay somebody to pretend they are useful.

Really want to see where your hardearned money is going?
Go to our room which has a bunch of white appliances, each of them has a fawcet or two, one rather small of your appliances in a shape of a bowl has a tank sitting on the top of it. The tank has a small handle on it.
Push the handle down and watch the water going making swirling sound - down the bowl and disappearing!

THAT IS WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING.

Quote:
Forget Government websites, they are only there so our Gov can pay somebody to pretend they are useful.

Really want to see where your hardearned money is going?
Go to our room which has a bunch of white appliances, each of them has a fawcet or two, one rather small of your appliances in a shape of a bowl has a tank sitting on the top of it. The tank has a small handle on it.
Push the handle down and watch the water going making swirling sound - down the bowl and disappearing!

THAT IS WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
yeah, good question...

That would be people like children, elderly, mentally incapacitated. In other words people that can't take care of themselves. I guess they could have said helpless but that's probably not PC.

Quote:
Then that means it can't be pork. It's going to help your household immensely, and it's not welfare. It's money coming your way through the creation of jobs by giving a tax credit. Thank you for the post.

if anyone can point me to where I can get some money in my house that would be great..

it could come in the form of..

Help to get off the grid..
Help to buy a farm..
Money to pay for stuff while im going to school..
Healthcare...

just in case anyone runs into any of that sort of way to get some of that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom