Water bottles -- AWESOME!

Quote:
Yes to both, about the going rate here also. These are new, old stock from when i had a pet shop.
Just trying to help BYC members out.

This sounds like a good idea and I will have to try it. some questions though. Here where I am in TN you can't have plastic hummingbird feeders because it gets hot enough in the summer that they 1:spoil the food and 2: they melt even in the shade. Do you think that the waterers would melt or even with many changings the water spoil?

Also after they are taught to drink this way and winter comes and you have to take the bottle out, will they have to relearn again the next spring.

how do you clean the inside?

Ok I think that all my ?'s lol

Julie
smile.png

BUMP to let Deerman know to clean his INBOX.
Thanks!
BTW please pm me deerman about the bottles. I might be interested in 9 of them.

They may have to relearn to use the bottles. My one pen went without water all night, so I filled the bottle and I filled up a dish to let them get more water in them more quickly, and some of them actually were having a hard time drinking from the dish. It took them a little while to even realise that the dish had water in it that they could drink (but they were drinking the beads of water that were above the water line). But, in a few minutes they were fine. These were raised with a bottle since they were a few days old and are now about two months old.

Back
Top Bottom