Water came out of her mouth

Pics
Thank you everyone who has been with me this last week, (it was last Wednesday I found her in the coop) Nancy will be passing shortly. I was with her , holding her , we listened to How Great Thou Art , I cried . Her eyes are staying shut, she can’t stand, her breathing is shallow. I kissed her and told her I loved her, she’s laying in warm straw covered with a blanket in a quiet dark spot . I have 28 hens , she is the first one that PLAYED with my crazy two year old dog, I mean like as soon as I’d open the coop she’d find him! I have a great video that I actually sent into Americas funniest home videos !! Ive only had her since end of September but she will be greatly missed…… thank you all again❤️

Thank you everyone who has been with me this last week, (it was last Wednesday I found her in the coop) Nancy will be passing shortly. I was with her , holding her , we listened to How Great Thou Art , I cried . Her eyes are staying shut, she can’t stand, her breathing is shallow. I kissed her and told her I loved her, she’s laying in warm straw covered with a blanket in a quiet dark spot . I have 28 hens , she is the first one that PLAYED with my crazy two year old dog, I mean like as soon as I’d open the coop she’d find him! I have a great video that I actually sent into Americas funniest home videos !! Ive only had her since end of September but she will be greatly missed…… thank you all again❤️
I’m sorry she didn’t make it. Sometimes it doesn’t matter what you do, some things can’t be cured. You did all you could and she was lucky to be loved so much. I’m sorry I missed your question earlier, we were without power today and it just came back.

She was such a special hen, I love the saying I heard,” don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. “ She will always be with you in the memories you made. My prayers have been with you.

I’m sorry she didn’t make it. Sometimes it doesn’t matter what you do, some things can’t be cured. You did all you could and she was lucky to be loved so much. I’m sorry I missed your question earlier, we were without power today and it just came back.

She was such a special hen, I love the saying I heard,” don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. “ She will always be with you in the memories you made. My prayers have been with you.
Oh it’s ok, thank you for helping me out with her!! That’s a nice quote! I’ll remember that ❤️

Your efforts to save this hens life and relieve her suffering was quite an amazing story!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us!

Back
Top Bottom