Water pictures

Absolutely stunning Celtic!
love.gif

aoxa we have 20 that come and go almost daily. Currently have 30 mallards 3 spoonbills and various other waterfowl out on the water with the geese. They all seem to get along well. Pinky will come up in the yard after a year of getting use to us.

We can have as many as 40 mallards in at one time These three are pretty much here daily and come running/swimming when we do turn out

We get two of these (red bellied tree ducks)

Cranes

aoxa we have 20 that come and go almost daily. Currently have 30 mallards 3 spoonbills and various other waterfowl out on the water with the geese. They all seem to get along well. Pinky will come up in the yard after a year of getting use to us.

We can have as many as 40 mallards in at one time                         These three are pretty much here daily and come running/swimming when we do turn out

We get two of these (red bellied tree ducks)

Cranes
That is so cool! I am in awe. I have never had wild anything show up except one time.. And it was a pair of mallards. They didn't stay for more than 10 minutes, and I just heard about it second hand :lol: They were hanging around our Khaki Campbells.

I see a lot fly over of course.. Mostly Canadian Geese. I love hearing their passing honks. You have quite the inviting set up for them though! If I had a big pond, I know they'd stop in. I've seen them on my road in neighbours who have ponds. So my conclusion is: I need a big man-made pond! Yep!

Stunning photos! Ain't nothing happier than a duck (other waterfowl, too!) in water.

Around here all the wild waterfowl hang out at the local Walmart. Geese, ducks, pigeons all enjoy the convenience of the Walmart parking lot. Of course the fenced-in retaining pond is bonus for them.

Back
Top Bottom