Water pump setup

CombFeathers

Hatching
Jan 23, 2021
Have 4 (possibly 5) hens and 1 rooster. Blue egg layers from Meyer Hatchery. The maybe-hen is a single chick hatched by one of the hens. About 5 months old now and in coop with other chickens, but she/he is a bit strange. Has some rooster characteristics (longer feathers and solid coloring) and did a bit of crowing about a month ago, but has a hen-like comb and no waffles. Could a hatch gone wrong result in a trans chicken? I wanted to let the hens raise their own chicks, but brooder knowledge seems to be lacking, so decided to get an incubator. Got a Brinsea Mini II Ex. I am setting up this incubator water pump and I am not a great 3-D thinker. There is no diagram for how to connect to the water container. Do you just stick the tubing into the neck of bottle down into the water?

Hi and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us :ya
Got a Brinsea Mini II Ex. I am setting up this incubator water pump and I am not a great 3-D thinker. There is no diagram for how to connect to the water container. Do you just stick the tubing into the neck of bottle down into the water?
Checkout starting on page 7. Likely you just put the tube into the bottle. Pay close attention on hose setup. If all else fails give them a call. They are good on the phone and horrible through email.

Attachments

• MaxiIIEXUS.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom