Water Weasel, Wiggler, Snake or whatever you know it as!!

beebiz

Songster
12 Years
Jul 2, 2007
W. Tennessee
Hey all! I finally found it at Wal-Mart. It was lurking in the toy section next the liquid bubbles and such. What was it????? The all elusive, difficult to find, and virtually never photgraphed...... WATER WIGGLER!!!!!!!

Some have asked where to find one. I've been looking too. And, when I found them in the toy section at my local Wal-Mart, I bought the only 5 that they had!!
tongue.png
I had to have the toy section employee show me where they were. In their packaging, they didn't look quite like I had remembered them. So, I decided to take some pics of them and post them for your enjoyment!! Actually, I'm hoping it makes it easier for folks to find them!

Notice that each one is clearly marked "Water Wiggler." And they are only $.88 each (plus tax). Still in their packaging, here are the yellow and pink ones:

Yellow.jpg
Pink.jpg

I decided to use the white one first. Here it is.... naked as the day it was manufactured:

White.jpg

As I said, I hope these photos will make it easier for others to find them as they are on their quest for that Water "Thing" that you use in an incubator!!

Robert

LOL...Isn't that weird how many different names that sucker has!!!....I got another one just the other day cause they are so hard to find around here and this one is called A Wacky Water Snake of all things!!...
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Shakespeare once said, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." A few hundred years later Robert added, "... but having one name for it sure does make it easier to find!!"

To those of you who are in persuit of this elusive little creature, I wish you the luck of the Irish!!

Robert

Quote:
You put your thermometer probe inside of one, place it in your incubator at the same level of your eggs, and adjust your thermostat until the temp is 99.5 inside the water wiggler. Since it is impossible to know the temp of the inside of an egg without breaking the shell, the water wiggler is the next best thing.

Robert

Quote:
You put your thermometer probe inside of one, place it in your incubator at the same level of your eggs, and adjust your thermostat until the temp is 99.5 inside the water wiggler. Since it is impossible to know the temp of the inside of an egg without breaking the shell, the water wiggler is the next best thing.

Robert

cool, i've been wondering what the heck those things were for.

Back
Top Bottom