WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[@=/u/71081/minihorse927]@minihorse927[/@]

Eggor is who the chocolates came from. Her eggs hatched really well for me.

Thanks Silkie!  I have good luck with hatching them here.  I still have the 2 girls from you....a chocolate and blue.  They have been great additions.  

Mini is getting the last of my flock, which includes a gorgeous pair of your chocolates. I'm getting out of waterfowl for now & just going with turkeys & chickens...oh, and the peas mini is bringing me.
1f609.png

Will anyone have call duck eggs in spring? I'm thinking I'd like to try to hatch some. :eek:) I will have ancona eggs but they aren't laying regularly enough right now. Hopefully this spring and summer they wont go broody as much. I had a time last year with broody ducks.

I have a wait list for my call eggs but plan to set aside enough to do a swap with once laying begins :)
Can you PM me your info? I would be happy to trade for some Ancona eggs! I call these my "mini" anconas, lol. They are very small call ducks, some have longish bills but I bought some nice show quality whites I plan to breed with them this year to help with that

I have a wait list for my call eggs but plan to set aside enough to do a swap with once laying begins :)
Can you PM me your info? I would be happy to trade for some Ancona eggs! I call these my "mini" anconas, lol. They are very small call ducks, some have longish bills but I bought some nice show quality whites I plan to breed with them this year to help with that
That would be great! I'll send you a PM. I think they are adorable.

I have a wait list for my call eggs but plan to set aside enough to do a swap with once laying begins :) Can you PM me your info? I would be happy to trade for some Ancona eggs! I call these my "mini" anconas, lol. They are very small call ducks, some have longish bills but I bought some nice show quality whites I plan to breed with them this year to help with that
Don't forget me lol. I need some too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom