Watering system?

I have used nipples from tsc and they have worked out great. very glad I did it, very easy to make just make sure you put plumbers tape on screw part then screw into bucket so no leakage...

Horizontal nipples require no tape just drill and screw. The tapered thread self seals and they are the only ones that come with 100% satisfaction guarantee.

oh well I did plumbers tape just to make sure better secure lol...did mine in 2 gallon bucket hung from beam with eye hook works great

Do the nipple watering systems work for both chickens and ducks? Or will I need to look for something different? It's getting warmer 'round here & I'm having trouble keeping up with their water needs.
hmm.png

- TieDyeMommy

Do the nipple watering systems work for both chickens and ducks? Or will I need to look for something different? It's getting warmer 'round here & I'm having trouble keeping up with their water needs.
hmm.png

- TieDyeMommy
Ducks do better with a cup system or a bowl because they need to clear out their nostrils with water now and then. They also like to bathe so a pool of water to bathe in is important to them. Ducks are messy.
hmm.png

Ducks do better with a cup system or a bowl because they need to clear out their nostrils with water now and then. They also like to bathe so a pool of water to bathe in is important to them. Ducks are messy. :/

They have a kiddie pool "pond", and we currently have bowl-type waterers...and extra bowls of water. I guess we should just get more waterers because I can already tell what we have won't be enough once the heat turns up outside. :)

- TieDyeMommy

hmm.png

- TieDyeMommy

No! ducks need a cup or dish for good health. Ck this out! The BEC Maxi Cup Drinker # DR0074
At www.solwayfeeders.com

Back
Top Bottom