Waterloo, IL Breeder Assocation Swap Meet

Ryu

Songster
11 Years
Jan 6, 2009
Has anyone gone to this Swap? Is anyone going this year? I saw it advertised in the Poultry Press.

I went to this swap meet last fall. I saw about any thing you could amagine from white pigions to donkeys. Lots of chickens, ducks, dogs and turkeys. I thought it was great place to shop for what you are looking for.
ya.gif
:ya:thumbsup

Hello,

I went last year and thought it was pretty good. I went in the fall, so I think that they might have more in the spring. I am planning on going this weekend if the weather is not too bad.

Always lots of different birds as well as other stuff. get there early or line will be verry long to get in. Suppose to be decent Sunday and well be there bright and early looking .

A neighbor of mine is a "regular" at the Waterloo Swap -- she has quite the menagerie:

fowl of all kinds -- chickens, turkeys, emus, peafowl
calves
horses
donkeys
sheep
goats (occassionally)
buffalo (2)
alpaca
llama

Most of her critters came from either friends or the Waterloo swap. I'm hoping to get down there one Sunday and check it out for myself.

Gwen

Went this morning. Weather was terrible, snowy and cold wind. not verry many sellers for the first one of the year but weather affected that. Next one will be last sunday of April. Hopefully weather will be better.

Back
Top Bottom