Watery poop

I remove my chickens water ever night because it would just freeze so when they go into sleep I take the water out to replace it when I let then out in the morning I put them in there coop at 8 and let them out at 7:30 that's the only time she hasn't had water.

She's just very moppy and doesn't want to move her comb is turning pale I offer her water all day but never see her drink yesterday I did see her drink some. She isn't really eatting and when she seen me a week ago she was so happy now she doesn't even move

What breed is she?
How much does she weigh?
Has she been wormed? If so, with what and when?
Have you dusted her for mites and lice with a proper poultry dust or 5% Sevin?
Is she molting?
Have you checked the inside of her vent for a stuck egg, swellings, fluids, etc.?

-Kathy

We just got her not that long ago and not been dewormed I did buy wazine not sure how to do it yet she's a RIR and BO mixed about 8 months

How much does she weigh?
Have you dusted her for mites and lice with a proper poultry dust or 5% Sevin?
Is she molting?
Have you checked the inside of her vent for a stuck egg, swellings, fluids, etc.?

-Kathy

Not sure her weight and no haven't done anything for mites because she's the only one out my flock acting funny and my sister checked her vent

Kalbert12, she may have worms or coccidiosis, especially since you recently got her. Get some Safeguard horse paste and give her a pea sized amount tomorrow, and repeat in 10 days. When you can get some, put her on Corid, or if you can't get that, Sulmet or Di-methox. The dosage for Corid is 1 tsp powder or 2 tsp liquid in a gallon of water for 5-7 days. Make it their only water, and treat all of your birds. And dust her for mites.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom