Wattles Kidded - 2 baby girls!

My goats have always waited until the middle of a rainstorm to give birth LOL. Congrats, they are gorgeous.

And goat meat is pretty good stuff.

Ock! They are adorable!!!
love.gif

Congratulations to the proud Mama(s)!

I came tearing in here via Cocoa's thread, sorry about the mud I trailed, where's the mop?

pant, pant, huff, puff

So cute! I am still awaiting my doe to kid. I think they got the due date wrong but she is pregnant because I can feel the kids and see them kicking mama's sides. And she is starting to bag up good. I'm hoping just a week or so more than they told me. My bet is she is going to kid at the same time my ewes start lambing and there is a thunderstorm or something at the same time. Girls are priceless around here. The Amish keep almost all of them for their dairy goat operations. It was really hard to find a doe to buy but we could of gotten 50 bottle bucks for free had we wanted them all.

Those babies are sooooooooooooo cute
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Dh won't let me have goats due to one I had many years ago...my fault...no fencing and it ruined the paint job on my car
hmm.png
Then one summer day while I was away from the house a summer storm came up and she ran through the screen door and ended up on our bed with a magazine in her mouth by the time I came back in the house
ep.gif
I consider it my dh's fault for not fencing a place off for her and letting me get her some company
duc.gif

Those babies are just so precious and beautifully marked.

That is very true.... fencing is one of the most important conciderations in having these curious naughty little critters!!! Some are crazy like us and let the animals wander with supervision. Then again the hubby is just as crazy as me and we crack up at stuff like that:)

Back
Top Bottom