WAY overpriced coop

Is it silly to sell a small coop for $500?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • yes it is silly

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • banana

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • no

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PepsiCatt

Songster
Feb 11, 2021
TN
So 5 yrs ago, i moved to a different house, unfortunately, i could not bring the coop with me. it was small, not the smallest or largest, but like, small.

the coop was on the property, and the new owners took everything on the property.
i wanted the coop back, but, unbeknowst to me, the opulent divas, thought we would use FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO BUY IT BACK

So 5 yrs ago, i moved to a different house, unfortunately, i could not bring the coop with me. it was small, not the smallest or largest, but like, small.

the coop was on the property, and the new owners took everything on the property.
i wanted the coop back, but, unbeknowst to me, the opulent divas, thought we would use FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO BUY IT BACK
So, it's been sitting in their yard for 5 years, and they want $500 for it?

You sold a house with a coop and left the coop, and now you want to buy it back? Was the coop part of the original sale or did you have arrangements to pick it up later?

If the coop was left on the property without any agreement to the contrary it's their coop now and has been for the last 5 years. I don't know if the price is good or bad for it, but if you want it, then negotiate a price for it if you think it's too high.

If I ever sell my house and the buyer wants the coop, I would be fine adding the cost of it (depreciated) to the price of the house. Otherwise I plan on taking it.

hmmmm..... it was not from tcs, idk where, but, i dont have pics, but its big enough to have a door that i could get in

hmmmm..... it was not from tcs, idk where, but, i dont have pics, but its big enough to have a door that i could get in
For a walk in type, $500 sounds pretty reasonable, depending on it's condition and construction. Unfortunately, it was now theirs and they could put whatever price on it they wished. It actually makes them smart, instead of divas. Supply & demand. Business is business.. You are not entitled to it for free, or even cheap, just because it used to be yours, or you used to rent it, or whatever the case may be. If it is a rental property, they had/have no rights to sell it, or even give it away, if they wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom