We are back from Cali with birds and the old mare

Gorgeous birds!! I loooove the phoenix, theyre beautiful!
love.gif

Awesome...how much for the little dude? and here's my zip if you want to get a quote to me 42503. If I can afford to do this I will be interested, I'll let you know either way. My girls are so sweet and they mother any new chick I put out in the pen. Them and my game hen has a little IDKWIA so spoiled and she's only about 2 weeks younger than them. They show her when there's extra food and stick up for her when being picked on by one of the bigger birds. And them and the game also mothered a guinea keet that came with them, it would hide under their wings if we approached...Not anymore though, it's bigger than them now it can take care of itself just fine.

I don't have the "New" bird flu free post office approved boxes, so it would cost a lot to ship him. I think the boxes start at $35. It is ridiculous.
barnie.gif
Then I don't know how much to actually ship him. I think it might be much cheaper and easier to find one in your area. This little guy is so sweet too. I wish I lived closer.
hit.gif

Bummer huh...Wish you lived closer too...Well, he's a pretty one anyway, good luck finding a home for him, just too bad you can't hide him somewhere in your coop ya know, kinda blend him in...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom